"Everything you need to know about food, weight management and changing your health for the better."
Are you motivated and ready to go?!
This person knows what they want - this level pricing includes three 30 minute phone or WebEx coaching calls from me!
Nutrition and weight management - JUST THE FACTS!
Learn actual facts about nutrition:
The interpersonal, environmental, physiological and psychological reasons for eating
Fad diets like Keto and Whole 30 versus tried and true old school Weight Watchers (WW) - what works? I have tried them all!
• Carbohydrates – the good, the great, the bad and the very bad!
• Fats – Fats are not the bad guy! Learn why you need this macro nutrient in your diet…
• Protein – how much, what’s a veggie lover to do, and more…
I Want Help! - Nutrition and Weight Management Course + Guided Sessions
• 01 Intro to food and nutrition: why, what and when
- Lecture 1: Food & Why we eat
- Lecture 2: Why do we eat what we eat when we eat it?
- Lecture 3: Calories
- Lecture 4: MacrosStart
- Lecture 5: Food Labels
- Lecture 6: Digestion
- Lecture 7: Digestion Behind the Scenes
• 02 Carbohydrates!
- Lecture 8: Carbs!
- Lecture 9: Carbs and Storage of Energy
- Lecture 10: Carbs and Intro to whole versus processed
- Lecture 11: One days worth of whole versus processed
- Lecture 12: Starches and Fiber
- Lecture 13: Review and ApplicationStart
• 03 Section III - Fat and Protein.
Everything you need to know!
- Lecture 14: Fat
- Lecture 15: The worst kind of fat
- Lecture 16: Protein
- Lecture 17: Lets take a moment, shall we?
• 04 Metabolism, diets and what we believe to be true
- Lecture 18: Metabolism
- Lecture 19: Metabolism Part II
aka How much food do you need
- Lecture 20: Metabolism Part III
- Lecture 21: Weight Watchers
- Lecture 22: Whole 30 and Keto
- Lecture 23: Belief Systems